• <bdo id="mkvmc"><dfn id="mkvmc"><thead id="mkvmc"></thead></dfn></bdo>

    <track id="mkvmc"></track>
  • <track id="mkvmc"></track>
    上海樂固化工有限公司-電話:021-2209686首頁 | 聯系方式 | 加入收藏 | 設為首頁 | 手機站
    上海樂固化工有限公司

    產品目錄

    聯系方式

    聯系人:業務部
    電話:021-2209686
    郵箱:service@dc263.com

    當前位置:首頁 >> 新聞中心 >> 正文

    柳編業外貿員必看:廣交會上輕松搞定老外必學英語

    編輯:上海樂固化工有限公司   字號:
    摘要:柳編業外貿員必看:廣交會上輕松搞定老外必學英語
    2010年第108屆廣交會的秋交會即將來臨,想必又有不少編織工藝品企業的外貿業務員會被公司派去展位現場接待各國客戶,作為參展人員在廣交會現場必定會碰到很多老外來詢問柳編產品的情況?,F提供一些廣交會常用英文表達,給各位外貿人員助一臂之力。

    Let me introduce you to Mr.zhou,general manager of our company.

    讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,周先生。

    It’s an honor to meet.

    很榮幸認識你。

    Nice to meet you.I’ve heard a lot about you.

    很高興認識你,久仰大名。

    How do I pronounce your name?

    你的名字怎么讀?

    How do I address you?

    如何稱呼您?

    It’s going to be the pride of our company.

    這將是本公司的榮幸。

    What line of business are you in?

    你做那一行?

    Keep in touch.

    保持聯系。

    Thank you for coming.

    謝謝你的光臨。

    Don’t mention it.

    別客氣

    Excuse me for interrupting you.

    請原諒我打擾你。

    I’m sorry to disturb you.

    對不起打擾你一下。

    Excuse me a moment.

    對不起,失陪一下。

    Excuse me.I’ll be right back.

    對不起,我馬上回來

    What about the price?

    對價格有何看法?

    What do you think of the payment terms?

    對支付條件有何看法?

    How do you feel like the quality of our products?

    你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?

    What about having a look at sample first?

    先看一看產品吧?

    What about placing a trial order?

    何不先試訂貨?

    The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers,while our prices are not high as theirs.By the way,which items are you interested in?

    我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

    You can rest assured.

    你可以放心。

    We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

    我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

    This new product is to the taste of European market.

    這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

    I think it will also find a good market in your market.

    我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

    Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

    優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。

    While we appreciate your cooperation,we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

    雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

    Reliability is our strong point.

    可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

    We are satisfied with the quality of your samples,so the business depends entirely on your price.

    我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。

    To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

    在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

    This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

    這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

    Thank you for your inquiry.Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

    謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

    Here are our FOB price.All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

    這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。

    In general,our prices are given on a FOB basis.

    通常我們的報價都是FOB價

    Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.You’ll see that from our price sheet.The prices are subject to our confirmation,naturally.

    我們的價格比其他制造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認后方有效。

    We offer you our best prices,at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

    我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

    Will you please tell us the specifications,quantity and packing you want,so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

    請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。

    This is the pricelist,but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

    這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?。

    Do you have specific request for packing?Here are the samples of packing available now,you may have a look.

    你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements.I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

    不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的。

    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

    大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。

    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.,

    很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

    My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.

    我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

    Moreover,we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

    再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

    能否告知你們將采用那種付款方式?

    Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

    不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨。
    上一條:編織工藝品報價技巧 從此不再害怕丟定單 下一條:主要貨幣維持震蕩,商品貨幣跌幅明顯
    无码大尺度岛国片在线观看|男人和女人做a免费视频app|日韩欧美一级成人AA片在线播放|4k岛国人妻制服丝袜无码|
  • <bdo id="mkvmc"><dfn id="mkvmc"><thead id="mkvmc"></thead></dfn></bdo>

    <track id="mkvmc"></track>
  • <track id="mkvmc"></track>